- agnopsjsAsked on January 15, 2018 at 06:58 AM
Suddenly some errors occur on my form. It looks like there are some errors in the Jotform scripts jotform.forms.js and prototype.forms.js Maybe the prototype script was not mentioned to be published in the production environment?
The errors which occur:
- The middle name is required now
- The date field gives an error in European format, so I had to switch off the simple date entry.
- The send button remains in the "Please Wait ..." state
Could you have a look at it as this is causing severe issues.
I tried it on Chrome and Safari, same results.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 07:54 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem has been escalated to our development team. Once the issue is fixed, you will be notified via this thread.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 08:53 AM
This issue should be fixed now. Please inform as if it persists on your end.
- agnopsjsAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 09:02 AM
It's all right now. Tnx solving it. What was the reason behind it?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 11:35 AM
The development team didn't say what was the cause of the bug. Rest assured this issue has been fixed.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 02:36 AM
We've made some performance improvements on our condition system, it caused some bugs on depended parts. Sorry for the inconvenience you had.