- ukevoteAsked on January 15, 2018 at 09:15 AM
I know this has been asked a few times now but I would like to ask again because so far there as been no answer...
What (if anything) are JotForm doing regarding GDPR? For example, see Google's policy statements (scroll to bottom):
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 11:42 AM
Jotform are PCI DSS compliant.
And Jotform keeps European data safe:
- KathleenAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 11:50 AM
The legislation and standards you refer to are not part of GDPR.
This is a massive topic in all data related industries, somebody at Jotform has surely heard of it?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 12:58 PM
JotForm is not GDPR compliant yet. Unfortunately, we have not received any updates from our superiors regarding to any progress on GDPR.
If there are any updates, you will find them in our security page: https://www.jotform.com/security/
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 04:46 AM