- rachelharrisAsked on January 15, 2018 at 12:45 PM
I am running an ad on Instagram using a jotform opt-in form. The ad came up in my feed so I signed up to do a test. When I hit the subscribe button, it just tells me to "please wait". I am concerned that this is happening to other people and the form is not working!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 01:51 PM
I did a test submission to your form direct link and I was able to submit it without any issue. Here's a screenshot of your Thank You page after clicking the Submit button.
Did you embed your form to a website? If yes, please provide the link where the form is embedded so we can check it further.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- rachelharrisAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 01:58 PM
I did embed it in a website... here: https://rachelharriscoach.com/5-techniques-to-help-you-live-your-best-life/
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 03:13 PM
I did a test submission to the website you provided and I was able to replicate the issue. Here's a screen capture of my test:
Please try re-embedding the form using the iFrame method. To do that, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Give it a try and if the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
- rachelharrisAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 05:43 PMThanks!
Sent from my iPhone