- SpicehunterAsked on October 01, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Here is the latest one that is doing the same thing as the previous form.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 01:26 PM
I have looked at your form and will be scalating the issue to further troubleshoot.
I notice that you have a submission limit set. However, your count is nowhere near that limit.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- SpicehunterAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 01:27 PM
I have a lot of angry people at the moment - all of whom are trying to get free samples =)
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 01:41 PM
We will keep you updated and thank you for your patience!
- SpicehunterAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 02:22 PM
Any luck yet - this thing is disabling continually =/
- SpicehunterAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 03:26 PM
? Help! PlEaSe! and thank you in advance
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 03:29 PM
We thnak you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
There is a ticket opened for your issue and out dev team will be looking at it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we can not give you an ETA at this point. But we will be updating you as soon as possible,
Thank you again
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 05:37 PM
Please try setting your submission limit to 10000 without the comma. The system thinks your submission limit is 10, hence the disabling.