- GotGraphicsAsked on October 01, 2012 at 01:06 PM
HI Here it is http://form.jotformpro.com/form/22605676249965
At the top I want to bold the radio button info on each selection1 professional movers and 20 ft full size moving truck.
Also How do I center the header text and picture the center align is not working.
Lastly can each submission be given a confirmation number that is auto generated?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 01:25 PM
I have responded already your request on this thread: http://www.jotform.me/answers/134982-how-to-make-question-text-bold?updatemessage=10732640770
- GotGraphicsAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 01:29 PMthank you!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 01:30 PM
You are welcome! If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- GotGraphicsAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 01:33 PMHow can I make it even bolder and black in color?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 02:35 PM
There are a few ways you can do this. You can either use the custom html fields and adjust them with the builtin editing tools -
Or you can also use the Form Tool Builder's Toolbar at the top of it. However, bolding may become troublesome this way unless you use a custom work around script to be embedded into your site as the only way to adjust it fully outside of an Html Tool is to either move it into this or you can play with the Font and Font Size which could help it to appear as bolder. Your Headings and Sub-headings will work in the same way but you can still play around with the sizes and font (currently we only have a limited selection) to find a more appealing look and color as well.