- riskTVYMCAAsked on January 15, 2018 at 04:20 PM
Jotform freezes when I go to email settings and open "Clone of Email: Action, IR West Admin". I was advised by a Chat Support member to have this escalated to developers.
- riskTVYMCAAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 04:21 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 05:12 PM
You're right. It crashes my browser too when I opened the same email notification you mentioned.
I have now escalated this to our developers. They will let you know here once this is fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 02:52 AM
Hi i've checked your form and templates. You have a very large email notification template (682226 characters) JotForm doesn't support templates this long.
You also have another template titled "EMAIL: ACTION, IR West AQ" which crashes the browser too.
I suggest removing this notifications and creating cleaner templates. You should use "Paste and Match Style" option when copy/pasting to template designer from other web-sites or documents (word etc.)
- riskTVYMCAAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:10 PM
There must be a bug or something intrinsically wrong with the form. The template definitely did not have 682226 characters. I'd estimate no more than 350 words. I've deleted all of the "EMAIL:..." entries that resulted in the form freezing. Now, the processing wheel just keeps spinning when I try to access the form through its published web address. This is the case on my PC, iPad, and iPhone. This is very frustrating and disappointing. Please help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:39 PM
I have send a message to our developer, the issue is reproduced on my end too: