- kweencleoAsked on February 08, 2011 at 01:25 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 09, 2011 at 07:26 AM
Can you post the URL of the exact page that they have this problem?
- kweencleoAnswered on February 09, 2011 at 12:38 PMhttp://www.jotform.com/form/10355225144. It only seems to be an issue with some people who all appear to have macs. Could it be because I have a lot of conditions? After they click yes to the first question more questions should appear and are for some people but not all.Thanks a lotMarianne
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 01:42 AM
So, they have the problem on this exact URL? They have this on the browser address bar when they have the problem?
Or do you have the form on your site? If the form is on your site, I need the URL of the page on your site.
- kweencleoAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 02:08 PMhttp://www.jotform.com/form/10355225144 yes this is the link I am putting in an email and sending out. Most people do not have a problem but some people, I think using macs do.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 05:19 AM
Your submit button is kinda close to the bottom of the browser window. Include a declaration of padding-bottom:20px in the .form-all selector (line 27 of your source) to give the button more space below it and see if that helps.
- kweencleoAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 10:36 AMThank you I will try that, but what about the fact that most of the questions are not showing either? If you click the first answer yes, a succession of questions should unfold. This is not happening, it,s just blank.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Actually, the succession of questions you mentioned are showing up just fine in two of my browsers (Chrome version 9.0 and Firefox 3.6, both on Windows). I haven't had a chance to check other browsers but I suspect that the result will be the same. As a matter of fact, your form is probably one of the best examples of conditional branching I've seen so far! Refresh your browser and see if that helps because I'm not seeing any problems at this end.
EDIT: Oh wait a second, you meant those succession of questions aren't showing up on Macs, right? Hmm... I don't have a Mac, so I won't be able to check that. Browsershots.org or a similar service won't help either because those show the page at its default, not with anything selected.