- amirk647Asked on January 15, 2018 at 05:54 PM
I'm looking to add a loading or searching feature to my form, for when my users click the next page button it appears as if they are waiting for a search result, where on the next page I show the result, however I would like there to be a 3 second or 5 second loading page or loading icon to show that there is a search being done in the background.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 07:58 PM
- amirk647Answered on January 16, 2018 at 10:43 AMHi there,
You’re on the right track. I mean when the user clicks next, it will show a loading symbol or a loading screen of some sort, as if it’s going through a search of a database.
The progress bar doesn’t help what I’m looking for.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 11:15 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have a widget that can create a loading screen for your form. However, you can try the Global Countdown widget which will auto-submit the form or block the form whenever it reaches the time limit.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- amirk647Answered on January 16, 2018 at 12:43 PMHi there, I see, that’s no problem I appreciate you taking the time to look into this.Also, on a different note, is there any way I can prevent the form from jumping, when the user clicks the next page. See the example of what I’m talking about in this link https://cl.ly/2F2I240q170L# .
The form jumps its position rather than just staying in same position when user clicks next page.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:48 PM
To avoid confusion, we will be answering your new question to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1351032
Please wait for our reply shortly. Thank you.