- DrinkingWaterServicesAsked on January 16, 2018 at 08:19 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 09:22 AM
What is the form where the notification is not being delivered to multiple recipients? Please do the following:
1) Check if the recipients are found in our bounce list, and remove them from it: https://www.jotform.com/help/262-How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
2) Also check your spam folder, if you find the notifications there, mark them as NOT SPAM.
- DrinkingWaterServicesAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 10:20 AM
Sorry, hit return to quickly without providing much info. The form is https://form.jotform.com/80014784751153
I have figured out that the form is sending to both recipients however both emails are not listed in the To: field, So I can not tell if they are successful or not. Can you help so that both emails are listed instead of 2 separate emails?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 11:17 AM
In checking your email logs, I also see that the emails were sent. However there appear to have been changes on your setting that the two alerts before it were sent to only one email address, then those before it showing to be sent to two email addresses again.
In any case, I recommend that you review your email logs for you to personally view the status of your email deliveries. Please check this guide for more information: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
If what you wish to appear is that the email addresses to show up in the To field when the email is received, unfortunately we have removed this method. So each email alert is sent individually as if the email was sent to that address exclusively.
Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions.