- SUASystemsAsked on October 01, 2012 at 04:32 PM
Hello Jot Form Team,
I hope these few lines reach you in good health and spirits. This is happening to me as well. I'm having a slight panic attack please help!
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 07:30 PM
May we ask if where you couldn't find your submissions? Is it on Jotform site? If yes, then here's how:
1. Click My Forms on the Navigations above
2. Find your form you want to see the submissions and "Highlight" it by clicking
3. Click "Submissions" on the toolbar menu
If you have an integration with dropbox, you can find your submissions within you computer "Dropbox" folder or you can see them via logging in to Dropbox website. Same with the other integrations.
Hope this help and please let us know for any question or concerns you may have, we will be happy to assist you.
- SUASystemsAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 07:40 PMHello,
I can now see the submissions, but the attachments do not work. What
should I do.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 07:57 PM
Have you tried submitting a file to test if it doesn't work? If this is your form http://www.jotform.com/21026377765154, the upload field is not required so there is a tendency that users may not upload a file. I would suggest to make it required to force users to upload files.
Please test the upload option and let us know if the problem still exist so we can check it on our end, I have tried cloning your form and files submission goes well.
Thanks and hope this help you.