- heyitsreachAsked on January 16, 2018 at 10:55 AM
Hi, I have a form where i ask for email and email confirmation followed by the Stripe widget which includes First Name & Last Name and CC info. I have the Mailchimp integration sending the email to a specific list, how do i include the First and Last Name also ?
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:00 PM
The easiest way would be to add a Full name field, and to edit the integration on mailchimp to add that field as well.
Please let us know if you have any other question.
- heyitsreachAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:02 PM
for clarity, do you mean asking for the same info twice within the same form ?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:50 PM
You must add a name field at the top of your form. You can use this field to pass to Mail Chimp. Then also create a condition to copy the field to your payment integration if its filled out.
You can see this working in a clone of your form:
- heyitsreachAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 01:43 PM
Ah i see. Ok , that looks like it will work for me. Thank you.
- heyitsreachAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 05:24 AM
Hi Aubrey, i played around with it - i need it to work the other way around. The user will be required to enter CC information as part of the Stripe Payment, I would like to copy from Stripe to hidden fields so i can pull them along with the email address into Mailchimp
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 06:45 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to do that, as it is not allowed from the payment processor. Again I would suggest to add a Full Name element. It might happen that the name of the user it is different from the name on the credit card, so you might need that field anyway.