- plan4progressAsked on January 16, 2018 at 12:50 PM
Form to Email:
We currently use Infusionsoft, and are wondering if we can use Jot Form to create a form that allows us to enter a picture and description of an item, and then have that emailed in a branded email template to a client? Could it be linked to do this with/through INfusionsoft so that it would show up in a client's campaign/email history?
We are looking to set up a form to help us take an inventory of several satellite facilities However we don't want to always have to enter items each month that are still on hand, is there a way we could do this with jot form?
Jan 31 Inventory:
Add all furniture in inventory
Feb 28 Inventory:
add any new furniture to inventory
adjust condition of any furniture currently in inventory (without having to re-enter them)
We would need to send the forms to these satellite facilities so that we can track if it was actually done on the date, versus just having full time access.
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 01:50 PM
I believe what you are looking for is possible. But it is unclear what you mean branded email template.
You can however create an email alert for every form here in JotForm which for every submission can be sent to a client with the information and attachment. By adding fields like a long text entry field and a file upload field. Here are some guides to know how to add fields in forms: https://www.jotform.com/help/332-How-to-Create-File-Upload-Forms
You can also check out more on this chapter of the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-2-Create+Forms
You can check out more about email alerts on this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/30-Explanation-of-Email-Notification-and-Autoresponder-Settings
With regard to integration with infusionsoft, yes we have that integration. You can follow these steps:
1. Edit your form on the form builder, and go to the settings tab, integrations section and scroll a bit down to find the InfusionSoft app:
2. Once you click on the integration, you will need to authenticate:
You will get a pop-up window where you will need to log in into your InfusionSoft account:
3. Once you have logged in, you will get the integration settings.
- Match the fields from your form to your InfusionSoft application, please make sure you map the same field types in order to avoid issues sending the submitted data to the app:
- The tags from your InfusionSoft app will be loaded as well so you can select those ones that will be applied to the records added from JotForm:
- Actions will also be loaded so you can apply any to the records added from JotForm:
- You will also be able set a campaign goal and check the duplicated records:
To achieve campaign goals please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/379-Achieving-InfusionSoft-Campaign-Goals-with-JotForm
With your question regarding the inventory, I have moved it to another thread, which can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1351116. A response shall be made in a while.
If you have additional questions or if you need assistance with regard to the upload field and emails, please let us know.
- plan4progressAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:49 PM
awesome thank you!!!!