- AMDLLCINFOAsked on January 16, 2018 at 02:26 PM
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 02:56 PM
Can you please give us the URL of the form?
Multiple Choice fields (checkboxes) can be deselected when clicked again while they are checked.
Single Choice fields (radio buttons) cannot be deselected once selected. The user can only change the selected option.
- AMDLLCINFOAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:43 PMhttps://form.jotform.com/80134218784154
I just sent another request, as the work-around I tried was to use a multiple-choice checkbox field, and use the Entry Limits features of the Survey function to allow “minimum and maximum of one choice”. The Entry Limit function is not working, as you will see in the file at the above URL.
I saw this was an issue in December 2016, but was indicated to have been repaired. Perhaps the issue has re-surfaced. It is important to me as I must have the ability for (1) the user to de-select the choice, and (2) the ability to limit the choices in the field to not more than one selection.
NOTE: This electronic communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION which also may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and which is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication may be strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this communication and deleting it from your computer. Thank you
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 05:28 PM
I see your issue. This feature actually works. At first no error message shows. But the error message will show if you navigate away from the field in question.
Please try it again?
- AMDLLCINFOAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 07:43 PMThank you very much. I was thinking it would remove the other selection when I made a second selection. This works just fine, though. Thank you for your quick response!