- POME3790Asked on January 16, 2018 at 02:56 PM
How do I change the answers in a quiz already created?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 03:28 PM
Did you mean the quiz answer submissions or the answers in your form?
May we know what form is the quiz?
- POME3790Answered on January 16, 2018 at 03:30 PM
The quiz answer submission! https://www.jotform.com/build/72357374784872
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:02 PM
You can check our step by step guide here https://www.jotform.com/help/325-How-to-Edit-Submissions-Made-on-Your-Forms on how you can change / update the submissions of your form.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- POME3790Answered on January 16, 2018 at 04:22 PM
Sorry, I haven't explained myself. I used the quiz app and want to change some of the answers, so how do I edit the quiz form.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:35 PM
Thanks for clarifying.
Just go to http://quizform.jotform.io/ and select your quiz form on the "Form Picker" window then click on "Continue". Once the form is loaded, click on the "Set quiz answers".
Let me know if that's not what you are looking for.
- POME3790Answered on January 16, 2018 at 04:37 PM