- movzAsked on January 16, 2018 at 03:15 PM
Please tell me it's me that experience reality in skewed ways or is it the Jotform infrastructure?
Needless to say, it's incredible hard to work efficiently.
It reminds me of the days where you saw one thing on the screen and another when you printed out.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:03 PM
They function differently, the Advanced Designer has more detailed customization such as directly adjusting the width of the boxes or what the dropdown will look like.
To be precise, If you save your recent build using the Advanced Designer, then it will show your form based on what you see on your Advanced Designer.
- movzAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 05:42 PM
However, this is very confusing to work with! If what I save in the advanced designer is not what's actually happening on the form or on real world devices, I fail to understand the point why it is so.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 07:07 PM
I will forward this to our second level, this will be further inspected by our developers so the versions you have of your form are the same on each feature JotForm has.
- movzAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 04:47 AM
Thank you, I appreciate that.
- movzAnswered on January 27, 2018 at 08:48 PM
Adding on to this:
Tried on three pretty much identical forms;
This one goes weird when switched to adv designer;
https://form.jotformeu.com/80256713085355Video of the experience:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 27, 2018 at 09:56 PM
Thank you for your updates.
I have been informed by our second level that there may be some improvements to the designer tool; however, it will not be possible to have the exact same layout on both ends, the builder and designer tool.
Thank you for your feedback about this.