- smarzeeAsked on January 16, 2018 at 03:56 PM
My form takes a long time to initially load and radio buttons take a long time to register a click. I can't figure out how to reduce this time.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:32 PM
Your form has a huge number pages, widgets, and conditionals.
This is causing your form to load and perform slow.
The only thing I can suggest is to delete any widget that you don't really need.
However, I will escalate this ticket to our developers and see if they can do something about it.
We will let you know when there is an update.
- smarzeeAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:36 PM
Hi Adrian -
It was loading very slowly even before adding the extra widgets (i did have alot of form calculation widgets though)
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 05:28 PM
Try disabling the conditions you've recently added to narrow down the cause of your problem.
Our developers are still assigned on this ticket, we will get back to you once we resolve your issue.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 05:06 AM
Hi, Images load async, shouldn't block the usage.
It looks like you have created multiple show / hide conditions for same inputs. This causes a long loop and makes your form unusable.
You should use show / hide multiple option and bind the related fields all together.