- BayshoreTPAsked on February 08, 2011 at 07:49 PM
1) Why can't you select more than one option when you use the radio button? (because the "other" option is great)
2) Why CAN you select more than one check box but NOT have the "other" option??
In other words, there NEEDS to be a hybrid of those two. An option that allows a user to check more than one AND allow for the "other" option where they'll write their own.
Thanks so much. This product is fantastic.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 09, 2011 at 01:38 AM
> 1) Why can't you select more than one option when you use the radio button?
By definition "radio button" fields only allow one selection. What you would like is a "checkbox" field.
> 2) Why CAN you select more than one check box but NOT have the "other" option??This is in our todo list. Thanks.
- colt45onAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 02:17 PM
What is an expected ETA for the "other" option to be added to the checkbox field? Is there a work around I could use until then? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 03:21 PM
Although I cannot state with any certainty what the ETA of this feature is, in the words of two of our users, an "awesome" workaround was recently posted by one of my learned colleagues (Albert).
Should you require additional assistance with this or any other aspect of our product, do let us know. Our team will be happy to help you however best we can.
- colt45onAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 04:14 PM
Thank you Abajan! I tried the "awesome" workaround and have to agree that it is pretty awesome. It does everything I was needing. Thanks again.