- viragemAsked on January 17, 2018 at 05:50 AM
This is not acceptable. During this week your SLA was terrible and we're having constant problems accessing Jotform API.
We need to schedule a conf call in order to discuss out options.
- SabbirAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 09:57 AM
Sorry for the problem you are having.
At this moment. we do not have any option to provide any support over phone calls.
Can you please tell us in detail about what kind of problems your are having while accessing our API?
If you can provide us any detail or any workaround that you might have, then we can check it for you.
- viragemAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 01:45 PM
In the last couple of days the problem have been happening for some times.
When we try to edit a submission via API, timeout occurs.
Last time was "2018-01-17 11:09:19" - Lisbon time.
What can we do?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 02:39 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
I will forward this to our developers and see if there is something they can do.
This could have been a temporary issue.
- viragemAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 04:37 PM
I'll wait for the developers feedback.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 03:23 AM
We switched our eu datacenter recently AWS to GC. We solved these problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- viragemAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 05:44 AM
If the problem occurs again can we use other datacenter?