- jackkellerincAsked on January 17, 2018 at 09:39 AM
You have single hand-idly put me out of business!!! Please advise ASAP
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 11:38 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your issue correctly. Do you mean to say that you are unable to download the submission in CSV format or the csv format has changed?
I believe there is no change in the csv format and you should be be able to download the submission in csv format wihout any problem. Please explain your question a bit more in detail and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 12:20 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I downloaded the submission csv file and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. The multiple choice question does not display any separator in the csv file. I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- jackkellerincAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 04:16 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 04:39 PM
The ticket is currently assigned to one of our developers and marked as important. We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates on this.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 02:47 AM
It should be fixed by now. Sorry for the inconvenience.