- abrinkleyAsked on October 02, 2012 at 08:51 AM
I created a form several days ago and in my account (abrinkley) which I tested and it worked fine. It now states that I have 4 new submissions (but not in the left hand column) I have not recieved these as email and the submissions page will not load correctly in any browser I have tried. Any ideas?
Thanks for creating Jotform - I have used it so many times ,both free and subscription versions and I love it.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 09:27 AM
I have tried to reproduce the issue while loggin on to your account. However, I was not able to do so.
Is this what you see on your screen when you go to "My Forms" page?
Please let us know, we'll be glad to assist you!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 09:58 AM
In addition to my colleague response about this "I have not recieved these as email".
Changing your form's notification Sender Email to email@example.com might solve the issue. Please follow the steps bellow:
1. While on your form , click "Setup & Embed" tab then click Email Alerts
2. Click Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply Email to E-mailIf you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.Thank you!
- abrinkleyAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 10:59 AM
That is the screen I see. So the submissions at the tops says 4, but on the left it says zero. When I click on submissions page, the page will open but no submissions appear - it just continually attempts to load. I have tried it on a couple of computers and different browsers.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I was trying to reproduce the issue without any success.
Please take a look at the following images of your account and follow the directions:
That should take you to the submissions area. Simply scroll to the bottom to see the spreadsheet listing of the 4 submissions.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- abrinkleyAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Logged in last night and access the submissions page with no problems. Today all the submissions have disappeared again. It says they are there but it is not loading them. I know how to get to the page and access them but they are just not there (at the moment!) - Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I currently only see 2 submissions(marked as read) for the Product Order form. Is that accurate? Can you access them?
Thank you for telling us about this issue. I will await your response.