- register5000Asked on January 17, 2018 at 04:17 PM
Regards, happy to be able to do projects with this recuerso of JotForm, HAPPY! But I have a query, to send an order from any form shown below each confirmation a button of JotForm and also offering registration to those who are not yet members or customers of you. This the truth does not like me. Is there any way to remove this?
my email email@example.com
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 05:17 PM
Please follow these steps to remove JotForm Branding from your forms.
1. Go to your Account Settings and select the Settings option on the left (or just click this link)
2. Uncheck the JotForm Branding checkbox.
This option is only available for paid users.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- register5000Answered on January 18, 2018 at 06:43 AMThank you! Fabulous!