- alyssamanseAsked on January 17, 2018 at 05:12 PM
Is there a way to turn off the progress bar at the bottom of forms? Before my conditional logic kicks it, it shows 177 steps.. Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 06:12 PM
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to turn off the progress bar. You might want to change form layout to the old layout(All questions in one page) if you want to:
Let us know if you need more help.
- alyssamanseAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 09:43 AMHi,
Thanks for your quick reply! I tried changing the layout but it pulls up
all 177 questions after you select yes to the first question.
I am confused by this because I have most of those 177 fields hidden
unless a certain condition is met so I'm not sure why they still show up as
steps if they're hidden from the page.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 11:11 AM
I have cloned your form, and I can see it has a lot of fields with many conditions. So, if you do not want to show a progress bar, changing to the old layout would be the only option, however, you will have to recalibrate your conditions, basically, all the fields you have are shown due to this discrepancy:
So, All those fields are shown when the opposite happens:
Please avoid creating conditions to hide multiple fields, if you have already created specific conditions to show them. Also, please note that a field will remain hidden until the specific condition you have created to show it, is actually met.
So, it is up to you, you can either leave it in the current layout, with the progress bar showing, or you can switch to the old layout, and calibrate your conditions and possible add page breaks to your form:
- alyssamanseAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 12:43 PMThank you!! I removed those conditionals and now it works just fine,
without showing 177 steps.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 12:58 PM
You are welcome! :-)