- freomAsked on January 17, 2018 at 06:37 PM
I want to go back to the old way of all the elements on one page!
This multiple page thing sucks!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 07:29 PM
You can change the Form Layout of an existing form in Form Settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". Change it to "All Questions in One Page".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
Hope that helps. Thank you.