- richAsked on January 17, 2018 at 11:14 PM
While browsing my website, can a visitor fill a Jotform from his smartphone ?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 02:42 AM
Hello Rich - Yes, that won't be a problem. Your visitors should still be able to fill out your form even on mobile.
If you're seeing any issues with the embedded form on your website when browsing through a mobile phone, let us know the following so we can check it:
1. The URL of your website where the form was embedded.
2. The make and model of the phone you're using when testing.
3. The browser you used for that phone.
4. Any screenshots showing the problem when filling out the form on mobile.
Please refer to the quick guide below to ensure that your screenshot will reach our Support Forum. It will never post if you attach it via email.
Related guide: How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum