- iflystudiosAsked on October 02, 2012 at 11:51 AM
I have embedded jotform into a site and the error message is displaying for IE8
"Internet Explorer has blocked website from displaying content with security certificate errors..."
I removed the embedded form to see if it would resolve the issue and it did, so I know it has nothing to do with the website.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Certificates are usually very troublesome mainly when using IE because of the finicky programming that was involved in its design compared to other browsers such as Firefox and Chrome that are more commonly used these days especially when handling secure sites and often that leads to problems or blocking of a site. Each browser varies in programming design from one to the next and this is the reason that some have problems and others do not.
Have you tried removing the secure (https://) and using http:// and then embed it again as an unsecure form to see if that helps?
From what I'm understanding you are saying that you removed the form to avoid the error showing it was blocked but when I did some testing in both IE8 and IE9 during embedding I was able to see the form was still embedded and I was also unable to see any sort of certificate errors appear to link it to a blocked site. I tried this with both addons and noaddons methods in IE.
Were you using another form or?
- mahdi zAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 11:34 PM
- moonzkieAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 02:59 AM
@ mahdi z (email@example.com)
How may we help you? Also, I would suggest opening a new thread for your inquiry/concern.
- DavidAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 06:56 PM
When I try logging into my hotmail account I'm getting the error message Internet Explorer Has Blocked a Website From Displaying Contents With Certificate Errors and only at this site no other sites can you please help?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM
We would appreciate if you could post your question on a separate thread. Provide more details like the website URL where you've embedded your form or the form in question so we can check it here.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM
We have just been informed that the security certificate has been fixed. Thank you for your patience.
yall suck at helping
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 01:18 AM
Please check and tell us if the problem is fixed so that we can know on what to do next.
- chuckAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 02:11 AM
i cannot find where to go to unblock messages on my interenet explorer
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 02:52 AM
Please open a new thread for your question and provide further details so we can assist you better.
Thank you for your understanding!
- danaAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 12:44 PM
internet explorer security block error how to handle thisz/
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 03:52 PM
Please open a new thread for your issue. You can start from here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?