- drunkenmonkeyAsked on January 18, 2018 at 09:02 AM
Why have you suddenly stated putting advertising banners at the bottom of our forms on my website with a button to get jotform..taking them AWAY from my site??...
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 09:17 AM
I have checked your account and found that you are in our free plan. Free users have Jotform branding on their forms.
Please refer to your billing page in your account settings:
You will see there is JotForm Branding under free plan.
If you want to remove this branding, you need to upgrade your account.
Let us know if you have any further query.
- drunkenmonkeyAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 11:52 AM
You know that's a really dumb idea.
Stuffing something with advertising (free or not) is only a good idea if there are close to ZERO alternatives out there.
It's not like there aren't 100 million form plugins or builders that I can use for free, with no advertising someplace else.
I wouldn't mind a simple link, but a full blown banner right on top of people's forms is a really dumb idea because they'll just use something else.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 01:15 PM
Thanks for your feedback.
I hate to say this but unfortunately, there's no way to remove the banner until you upgrade your account.
The design may not be preferred by all but the team made it sure that the banner won't affect the usability of the form.
- shaiquddinAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 08:39 PM
Was happily using Jotform for years, but frankly speaking, the new ad display below the form sucks! I hardly receive more than 2 or 3 submissions per month and upgrading to a $19/month plan doesn't really makes any sense. This is really not a cool idea to onboard more users on your SaaS app. Time to switch.
- shaiquddinAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 08:42 PM
Instead of placing ugly ad banners below the forms, you guys could have started a referral program. At least users won't mind inviting people to your platform.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 04:19 AM
We respect your decision and we understood how you feel about it. At the moment, there's no way to remove it other than upgrading your account.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 03:26 PM
We do appreciate your honest feedback. At this time the banner cannot be removed from the free accounts. It helps us to promote our form builder and improve the quality of the services we provide.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 09:44 AM
Hello @drunkenmonkey and @shaiquddin,
Sorry for this inconvenience did you have.
The branding issue has been fixed now. The JotForm Branding is not showing on your forms now.
- shaiquddinAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 12:37 PM
@helen I can still see the branding on my forms. Can you explain?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 01:03 PM
I can't see it anymore in your forms. Please clear your browser's cache and check it again. Thanks
- Raphael LapinAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 11:39 AM
Just wish to express my gratitude and thanks for removing the banner on our website forms. A company that acknowledges and rectifies grievances as promptly as you guys did is a company that I will be loyal to. Already sung your praises to three people just this morning!
i commend you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 12:10 PM
Thanks for the compliments and for spreading the word. :)
Have a good one!