- mlumpkinAsked on January 18, 2018 at 11:41 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 12:40 PM
I am assuming that you want to change your Font Styles. You can do that on the Form Designer page. Here's a guide:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Form Designer (blue icon) under the Preview Form button.
3. In the Styles tab, you can change the Font Style. You can also open the Advanced Designer.
4. You can also use the Advanced Designer to change the Font Style.
If I misunderstood your questions, please contact us again