- andrewholmanAsked on January 18, 2018 at 01:37 PM
I am trying to connect vertical response to our POP UP FORM but it is not fully connecting. It appears to be processing for a very long time and only says integrating data and never works.
any help with this?
- andrewholmanAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 01:39 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 02:46 PM
I tested with one of my own forms that had 105 responses and I was able to reproduce the issue:
The connection does eventually time out:
I was able to reproduce this even with 34 submissions:
However, when I tested with form with smaller amounts of submissions, it was working.
I will forward this to our developers to see if there is a limit on the number of submissions that can be sent when the integration is initially created.
- andrewholmanAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 04:25 PM
Actually, I do not even want the existing submissions to be imported. Even though I unchecked the box, it appeared to still be trying to do it anyway.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 04:49 PM
Looks like the integration must be completely broken. I will pass this info on to Level 2.
Thank you for informing us of this problem. We will notify you of any progress on this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 08:38 AM
Hi, this should be fixed now. If you have further issues please contact us.
- andrewholmanAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 01:20 PM