- tracymcnivenAsked on January 18, 2018 at 02:36 PM
Hi, I have a free account and a jot form on our web site. As such, it seems that a banner has been added to our form, which is fine, but when I view the form on the web site...it is covering the submit button. Help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 03:18 PM
You are using the iframe embed code of the form without its supporting script that's why the frame height isn't adjusted programmatically.
To fix it, change the 1000px height found in the iframe embed code with 1200px.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-62725724500148" src="https://form.jotform.com/62725724500148" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="border: currentColor; border-image: none; width: 100%; height: 1200px;" allowtransparency="true" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)"></iframe>
- tracymcnivenAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 06:43 PMHi, Sorry to be lame, but I don’t even recall where/how I added this to my web site. You are saying that this code needs to be modified on my site rather than on the form, right?
- tracymcnivenAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 06:43 PMNever mind…it all came back to me and I am good to go. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 09:07 PM
Thank you for updating us, Tracy.
I checked the page URL (http://www.hvll.org/Default.aspx?tabid=1258636) you provided and I can see that it is now displaying properly.
Contact us again if you have questions, we'll be happy to assist you.
- tracymcnivenAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 10:43 PMThanks much!!