- HollyPasquinelliAsked on January 18, 2018 at 03:50 PM
I am creating a form where people can register to participate in a program that has three time slots. I am wondering how to set a capacity of 7 registrants per time slot.Page URL:
- VictoriaKondratenkoAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 04:01 PM
I would recommend you to go to the settings tab. There you can find several ways to set submition limits. Hope that helps!
- HollyPasquinelliAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 04:04 PM
Can i set a limit for each time slot option? Or is this limit for the entire form?
- VictoriaKondratenkoAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 04:15 PM
Yes, you can. But, I'm afraid time slots should be set manually each time
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 04:42 PM
You must be referring to the Reading Time Slot field on your form.
Please check the Appointment Slot widget here.
You can use the widget to add a Reading Time Slot option in your form that have slot counter limit. Once the time slot count limit all used up, that time slot will not be available anymore.
Let us know if you need further assistance.