- TrueBluePetRescueAsked on January 19, 2018 at 03:01 AM
I'm trying to figure out how to change who receives emails when a form is submitted. I didn't set up this account, the person who did is no longer with our organization. I did change the email address on the profile, but I can't find where to change it for received submissions. Please advise. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 07:41 AM
To change and test your email recipient address please see the following instructions below:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Edit Form" button.
2. In the Form Builder, go to the "Emails" section.
Click the "Settings" button in the top menu. After that, go to the "Emails" section.
3. Hover the notification and then click the "Edit" icon.
4. Navigate to the "Recipients" tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" there. You can edit, delete or add a new one there.
5. Click the "Save" button in the main form builder to save all the changes made.
6. Finally, all you have to do is preview your form, fill it out, and click the submit button. You should now notice your notifications arriving at the new email address you have specified.
If you have any questions or if the emails are still not being sent to the right address, do leave a comment and we would be happy to assist you with your issue and help you get the right email to the right inbox.