- MIWgroupAsked on January 19, 2018 at 08:36 PM
Yesterday, it worked perfect. But today "E-signature" didn't let me sign. And I hid a very end of "Applicant ID", it shows up. Day by Day, it works and day by day it doesn't. So inconsistent and untrustworthy. Can't you fix it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 05:06 AM
Thanks for reporting. We will investigate this and get back to you with updates. Stay tuned.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 05:29 AM
I was able to reproduce the problem but it looks to be a problem with your conditions.
I disabled the last condition in your form and the signature field started to work normally just fine. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the root cause why this is happening.
Can you please try to recreate the signature field in your form? Perhaps this might help. Delete the existing signature and add a new one. Or try the smooth signature widget if nothing changed.
Let us know if this helps or not so we can further assist you.
- MIWgroupAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 09:24 AM
Thank you, EltonCris.
I adjusted the condition you mentioned. Start "HIDE" questions right after the key question, and stop it right before signature function. Now it works fine. For now it is okay, but eventually I want to hide all questions after the key questions. Can you continue investigate for a solution, please!
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 12:45 PM
Thanks for the confirmation that the Signature field works fine. Would you kindly confirm what condition you want to trigger the form to hide the questions after the "Key question" so that we can test and update you on the best approach you can take. Kindly remember to indicate the specific questions you need hidden.
- MIWgroupAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 05:19 PM
If the users answered "NO" on attached question, I want to hide the rest of questions, then I want to show "We are sorry to inform you that we are not accepting person with no work permit. Please obtain the proper permit and try us again." And let them exit or quit the form.
If answered "YES", go on with the rest of questions and finish with sign the statement, and submit.
But now if I include the last 3 questions include;E-Signature, Date, Unique ID, E-Signature & Unique ID malfunction.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 06:37 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I have been trying to reproduce the problem but I was failed. It always worked on my test form https://form.jotform.com/80192060592958.
If possible, can you try it with the smooth signature widget? This might work for you.
- MIWgroupAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 09:29 PM
I have tried Smooth Signature. It didn't work. While I'm making changes, and re-installed E-Signature back. It doesn't work. I disabled the problematic condition, E-Signature and Unique ID won't work now. What should I do? Nothing is working properly now.
How come so those are unstable? I'm afraid I have to make some more changes to the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 09:23 AM
Yes, it's not working. I also tried fixing it, it's no good. Would you mind doing the opposite? Instead of the HIDE fields, configure them to SHOW.
Also, note that the Unique ID widget is a hidden field. It's not possible to show this in the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 09:30 AM
My suggestion is no good.
Let me create a ticket about it through this thread instead. If we have an update, we'll let you know here.
- MIWgroupAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 09:29 PM
Thank you! I need it solved no time!!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 05:54 AM
Please note that this issue is already reported to our backend team. Upon chekcing the ticket status, I found that it is already assigned and one of our developer is already looking into this.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- MIWgroupAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 10:29 AM
Is there any findings yet?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 11:33 AM
I'm sorry, but we do not have an update yet. If there's any, the assigned developer will post a reply on this thread.
- MIWgroupAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 08:01 PM
Do you have solution yet? I will need it to publish the website soon.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 10:03 PM
Our apologies, but still, we do not have an update yet.
My suggestion would be to temporarily switch the form to the one page layout. This will work. I tried it, here: https://www.jotform.com/80258058605963.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 11:09 PM
I forgot to add that we can switch your form to one-page layout. You are on the card layout and it is not possible for you to do it. Just please let us know here if you want to switch.