- MuffetAsked on January 20, 2018 at 03:27 AM
IS it essential to use the MOBILE RESPONSIVE WIDGET to ensure the form will fit mobile devices or is it ok to leave it off?
I want all my forms to fit all formats
- mobile, tablet, desktop.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 11:15 AM
By default, our forms are already mobile responsive. You do not have to add the Mobile Responsive widget. If there's a form that is not responsive, please let us know so we can investigate it.
I hope this information helps. Contact us again if you need assistance.
- MuffetAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 08:08 PM
Thanks John. Can you advise a situation where I should use the Mobile responsive widget?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 09:36 PM
Please take note that it is okay to add the Mobile Responsive widget to all of your forms. You can also preview your forms on a different platform in the Form Builder. Here's a screen animation sample:
You can also contact us here in the Support Forum if you have a form that is not responsive.
- MuffetAnswered on February 18, 2018 at 11:36 PM
I have been using my forms now for about a month and unfortunately I have received a number of complaints from clients advising the forms are not mobile responsive.
Negative feedback includes:
- the link sent to clients to the second (MAIN) form does not let them fill out the MAIN form (set up this way so folks can save and resume)
- if clients can complete the MAIN FORM clients are not directed to the payment option once submit is selected
When I test the forms using the methods suggested by you above or simply by trying to fill in a form using a desk top the forms do indeed work. Despite this I am still getting feedback the forms are not mobile responsive and more significantly business has dropped considerably.
Hence, I suspect some users might be experiencing issues using desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
Can you look into it please and advise if you find anything.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 02:03 AM
I checked the direct form link 1 and the direct form link 2 using iPhone 6s plus, and it fits properly on my screen.
Is your form embedded on a website? If yes, please provide the website URL so we can investigate it further.
Here's a screenshot of the form using my mobile phone:
Also, can you provide what device your clients are using so we can try to replicate it and investigate it further?
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.