- Claire CouttsAsked on January 20, 2018 at 08:15 AM
I am registered on eu.jotform and having issues logging into the app.
My username is ReloveBridal.
Can you please advise?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 12:02 PM
Your account is suspended, and the reason is that you were using the "Relove Bridal" logo in your form:
You have to prove that you're eligible to use such logo in your form(s) so we can consider re-activating of your account.
- Claire CouttsAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 12:35 PM
How would you like me to prove I am eligible as this is my business logo?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 04:42 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences you are facing.
It looks like that there is an internal error that caused the suspension. I have forwarded a ticket to our next level support in order to fix the issue.
We will get back to you once your account is re-activated.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 06:08 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I've checked and fixed your account.
Could you please try on your side as well?
- ClaireAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 07:07 AM
I am still unable to log in. I believe from correspondence with your support department that the email on my account may be incorrect
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 07:30 AM
I am able to login with the e-mail as it is seen in this thread with lowercase i.
What error do you see during login?