- edisonfordinsureAsked on October 03, 2012 at 06:06 AM
I am going to explain this as best I can!
When someone ticks 'yes' on a check box, I would like a input box to show. However, when they select 'no' the input box does not show. Is this possible with Jotform?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 06:22 AM
Yes, by creating a Condition to your form.
1. Create your form by adding Radio Button with option Yes & No and then Text Box.
2. Click on "Setup and Embed"
3. Click "Conditions"
4. Choose "Show / Hide a form field"
5. Click "Next" see image:
6. And do Conditions like this;
Hope this helps.