- wheelsperformanceAsked on January 20, 2018 at 01:31 PM
Hello my name is Rick I am now using JotForm and have a question. I added the tab to my website and it works fine with the desktop view but with mobile view it freezes up the navigation bars. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 06:48 PM
Please let us know the website where you have embedded the feedback form so we can check and troubleshoot the problem in our browser.
- wheelsperformanceAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 12:00 AM
Hi Elton we are using "Yahoo Small Business" platform
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 07:02 AM
Please share the webpage URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 01:54 AM
How do I get the button to show up? It's not there when I viewed the page using my IOs/Android devices. Can you also tell us what is exactly the problem? How to see/replicate it?
- wheelsperformanceAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:09 AM
You can only see the tab on a desktop view. We tried to add it to our mobile version but it froze up our navigation bar and other functions
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 02:07 AM
I did check your webpage from mobile device, but I was not able to see the form link. Have you removed it already from mobile interface?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 01:46 AM
When we check your webpage in mobile device, the feedback form is not displayed and we are not able to see the issue you are having.
Is there any way to test this issue? Is it possible for you to embed the feedback form in mobile site again?
- wheelsperformanceAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 02:20 PM
If we apply this to our mobile head tags it freezes so we cannot show you. Can I contact someone by phone?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 03:08 PM
Sorry, we do not have phone support but we can assist you here on the forum.
Can you please provide at least a test page so we can check it on mobile? We have to check the page where the problem occurs so we can troubleshoot the problem.
Before that, can you try to re-embed the feedback form using the following code? See if this helps.
If not, a test page would be helpful.