- GLSAAsked on January 20, 2018 at 03:57 PM
End users are receiving an error message that the field must be less than 60. A credit card number is only 16 and the field itself does not allow for more than 16 characters.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 10:13 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have been testing your forms and I'm getting different errors since I'm using a testing credit card info and your integration is actually on live mode, but it seems to be allowing the 16 card number:
I have cleared your forms cache for now, may you please let us know if the issue persists?
We will wait for your response.
- GLSAAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 11:43 PMThank you. I will let you know if I receive other complaints from end users.
- GLSAAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 09:43 PM
Error message on 8:30p 01/21/18 on the GLASA online form.
Greater Longview Soccer
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 08:16 AM
Apologies for the challenges you are facing.
I have tested your form and still not getting any error related to the reported error.
I have checked again on the Credit Card field and noted that it only accepts 16 characters only.
We would really appreciate getting a screenshot of this error. If possible kindly sare with us a screenshot of the error.
- GLSAAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:43 AMSo what am I supposed to tell our customers that are unable to use the online form?
I provided a picture of the end user’s screenshot in my original email yesterday.
- GLSAAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 11:43 AMNow I am receiving an error message on my end:
What do I do about this?
Greater Longview Soccer
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 12:25 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this caused to you.
I have checked your form once more and I cannot replicate any other error than the card declined since I'm using testing credit card details.
I have checked the integration and it seems correct, in order to identify what may be causing the problem, I would like to request you a screenshot of the error on your end with the web console opened, this way we will be able to see if there is something blocking any resources or what may be causing the issue you're experiencing.
Please follow this guide to get the console report: https://www.jotform.com/help/453-How-to-get-a-console-report-from-most-common-browsers
And this guide will help you uploading the image with your next reply (please do not attach the image since the forum does not accept attachments via email): https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
I also cloned your form and integrated it with Square on my end, it seems to be working: https://www.jotform.com/80215327758964
You can also use "Test" keys to test the payments with:
- Credit Card Number: 4242424242424242
- CVC : 123
- Valid Expiration Date
*Later than the current date
I would also recommend you to try removing the integration, adding it and authenticating again.
Please let us know how it goes.
- GLSAAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 12:54 PM
The API limit error only displays when I open the Jotform mobile app.
- GLSAAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 12:55 PM
Here is the end user's credit card field error message.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 01:18 PM
We were experiencing issues with the API limit and it was already fixed, if you keep experiencing the problem with the API limit, please let us know on a new thread.
Now, regarding the issue with the 60 length limit, I will forward it to our second level so this can be further investigated by our developers, I would also like to kindly request an image of the web console report, please follow the guides I previously shared to get it on your end, that will also help our developers to find what may be causing this.