- kmunjeeAsked on January 20, 2018 at 04:31 PM
I am using the form calculation widget to calculate how much a person owes depending on the options they have selected above. If they select what they want correctly the first time, this works perfectly. However, if they make one selection (for example they want to buy 3 tickets), then decide go back to change their original selection (for example they actually want 4 tickets), the form widget adds the two together (it calculates 3 tickets + 4 tickets). I need it to just calculate just their most current section (ie just the 4 tickets).
Can you please help me with this?
Thank you in advance!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 11:07 PM
I have checked your form and I was able to see what you mentioned, the issue seems to happen since the fields are retained the selected option even when they are hidden so I would recommend you to set your form to clear hidden fields values, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the settings tab while on the form builder, click on the settings tab and the show more button:
2. Scroll a bit down until the option "Clear hidden fields values" and select the option "Clear on being hidden":
I hope this helps.
- kmunjeeAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 02:23 PM
This fixed it. Thank you so much!!!