- calistaproAsked on October 03, 2012 at 09:15 AM
I USE YOUR TEMPLATE AND ADDED SOME MORE FILEDS ON IT, BUT WHEN I RECIEVED THE FORM ALL THE FIELDS (QUESTION AND ANSWER) DID NOT COME ALONG WITH THE FORM. WHY?
I HAVE ATTACHED THE LINK TO THE FORM BELOW.
PLEASE RSPOND, IT IS URGENT!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 09:42 AM
Thank you for contacting us about this issue. We'll be glad to help!
Can you please provide the URL for the form that you are speaking about? I'll wait for your response!
- calistaproAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 09:55 AM
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 11:31 AM
If you create a new noification it will include all the fields of your form.
I believe what happened was that you used the template and did not add the new fields to your existing notification. You can always edit your notifications (click on the Email icon on top of the "SteUp and Embed" page and choose your notification), just review the following image for a quick referece.
Please let us know if you need further assistance!
- calistaproAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 05:02 PM
IM NOT ABLE TO EDIT THE QUESTION AND ANSWER PORTION IN THE NOTIFICATION, HOW DO I ADD A NEW FIELD INTO THE NOTIFICATION?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 05:30 PM
First off, may we ask you to refrain from posting in all caps as it is synonymous to shouting?
Now on to your question:
Creating a new notification template should include all the new fields you have added.
To go about it:
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification (or whatever its name is)
2. On the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Notification, click Next then follow the Email Alert Wizard
A new, untouched email alert will always display fields as it is arranged in the form itself.
By the way, I have noticed that the new fields you have added to your form have the same label on it (Answer), and you have used Free Text to give them a fake label. This can be quite confusing, if you check the newly created notification, all these questions will have Answer on the Questions column. The labels in the notifications can be easily modified though.