- Meghana.H.V.Asked on January 21, 2018 at 02:43 AM
Thank you in advance
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 11:43 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't think I understand the question. Are you trying to pass the form data to another page by PHP/Script? If so, you might want to check our Send Post feature below;
If not, kindly elaborate and give us an example if possible.
- Meghana.H.V.Answered on January 21, 2018 at 11:43 PMThank you,But i am having ongoing to retrieve the scripts function value to
my php varaible
- Meghana.H.V.Answered on January 22, 2018 at 02:43 AMi will attach you my documents wait, I want to
retrieve resultAccValue,resultPropValue and resultViewValue to php
variables in same form
Meghana H V
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 07:45 AM
Apologies but still the issue you do have is not yet clear. Would you kindly clarify on what you intend to achieve. Kindly share an image illustration if possible. Below is a guide on how to upload images to the Jotform Forum.
- Meghana.H.V.Answered on January 22, 2018 at 08:43 AMThis is the code , i want to retrieve resultViewValue,resultPropValue &
resultAccValue in php variable like ex: in "$test" is a php variable, i
need the value of the respective function in seperate variables
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 09:19 AM
window.location.href = "yourscriptname.php?resultViewValue=Value&resultPropValue=Value&resultAccValue=Value";
$resultViewValue = $_GET['resultViewValue'];
$resultPropValue = $_GET['resultPropValue'];
$resultAccValue = $_GET['resultAccValue'];
Hope this will give you the idea.
If you need any further assistance in this regard, please let us know.
- Meghana.H.V.Answered on January 22, 2018 at 09:43 AMThank u so much ... Will try your code tomorrow
- Meghana.H.V.Answered on January 22, 2018 at 11:43 PMHi, thanks for help, but i dont want the page to get loaded .Please help me
how can i do?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 04:59 AM
My apologies, but I am having difficulty understanding your requirements. Perhaps you can share with us your documents which you have mentioned previously from the previous responses by sending an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Thread #1356205.
I shall await for your response.
- Meghana.H.V.Answered on January 23, 2018 at 05:43 AMHello i want to display my analytics audit by selecting particular
account's property and view , based on my selection i want audit to be done
Have to run index form,through that next form googleapitest...As it
includes authentication i dont want to load my page for every action like
clicking my button
For Ex : http://mixedanalytics.com/en/dashboard#/app
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 07:17 AM
I'm afraid I'm still not understanding you here.
Can you share with us the actual code? Also, can you tell us the link to your JotForm-based form which you plan to use your code with? This way we can just proceed on providing actual code solutions rather than trying to understand the concepts with your analytics audit result.
- Meghana.H.V.Answered on January 23, 2018 at 11:43 PMHello, thanks for the reply...its ok i will try to solve