- dtbbrandingAsked on October 03, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I would like to know if there is any way to make the background of my form transparent.
I would like the form to blend in with the rest of the theme in iweb and there is no solid colours in my website.
Please can you help me with this.
You can view my current form on the following link:
- moonzkieAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Here are the steps to make your backgound transparent:
1) Open your form in edit mode
2) On the top toolbar Click on Form Style Tab
3) Click on Background
4) Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box
5) Click OK
6) Save your form
Hope this helps. Thank you.