- alyonashevchenkoAsked on January 22, 2018 at 05:34 AM
Good day, guy!
I am newcommer in JotForm.
Please, help me to understand some points:
I want to create improved Substring wiget:
- can I find code of this widget to modify or code of other widget to learn?
- how can I add widget settings?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:01 AM
You can check this article. https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/substring
Then you can create your own widget by using this guide.
And edit widgetSettings.
Hope you find this information useful.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- alyonashevchenkoAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 06:09 PM
Thank you for feedback!
I found example code of Substring Widget: http://widgets.jotform.io/substring/substring.min.js.
But I see:
- it's not iFrame Widget but without iFrame Widget!!!
Can I also create not iFrame Widget with needed widget settings (I can setup them for iFrame Widget only) and more easy communicated with other jotForms elements (because cross-origin limit is blocker for me) ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 09:09 PM
Glad to hear that you were able to locate an example code for Substring widget.
If you want to download the form's source code and upload it to your server, please refer to this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form.
Can I also create not iFrame Widget with needed widget settings?
This is a duplicate post. Please wait for the reply of my colleague on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1358224.