- erlypolskaAsked on January 22, 2018 at 06:22 AM
I have a problem with SMS widget. At desktop (HD resolution) everything seems very good, but when i try to use the same form with SMS widget on any mobile (iPhone, LG G4, Samsung Galaxy S3) the widget is not responsive...
It is very problematic for our customers - they don't see f.ex. "send" button, because it is hidden at the right. User has to swipe/scroll to the right to see the button.
Is thee any solution to get CSS code or fix responsiveness?
- erlypolskaAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 06:51 AM
Btw. some other widgets also looks unacceptable... Is there any way to fix it?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:37 AM
Unfortunately, you cannot inject custom CSS to this form.
I will forward the issue to Level 2 and we will let you know when there is an update.
- erlypolskaAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:49 AM
Do you know how long can it take?
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 11:52 AM
Unfortunately we can't provide an ETA when this will be resolved. You will be notified on this thread as soon as possible.
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 12:01 PM
This issue you are having about SMS Confirmation Widget should be resolved now, could you please check it and confirm that it is working as expected now?
Thank you, have a great day!
- erlypolskaAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Thanks for reply :) unfortunately not. Now I can't see the "wyslij" button, so I can't confirm my mobile number. Have a look at this screen:
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 01:08 PM
I see the same thing as you on smaller screens.
We will let you know when there is an update on this.
- erlypolskaAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 05:02 AM
Ok, so I am waiting!