- jwsformsAsked on January 22, 2018 at 06:52 AM
All my forms have ceased putting the name and date fields on the email notification when it comes through.
The information is still showing in the database in the background.
I have done numerous tests, re input new fields but still no joy.
Are you having a problem your end?
- JotForm DeveloperarifAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 07:01 AM
I cloned your form and tried it. Email notification seems to have all the fields filled.
Could you please send a screenshot of what fields were missing on you email response.
- jwsformsAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 07:16 AM
Yes everything is being filled in in the database but when the email comes through the information is missing for the name and dates.
- jwsformsAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 07:31 AM
Have just tried my other forms that contain Name and Date fields and none of them are putting the information in on the email notification
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 11:05 AM
I believe you are referring to this form (https://www.jotformeu.com/form/62771961749369).
It is possible that the email notification content did not update automatically when you added some fields in the form.
You can delete the existing notification and create a new one. If you do this, all form fields in the form will be generated automatically in the email content. You can refer to these guides:
You may also manually add the fields. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" and then go to "Emails" section. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. In the Email Content, you can manually "Insert a Row Before" or "Insert a Row Before After". After that, click the "Form Fields" dropdown and select the missing field. Here's a screen capture:
3. When you are done, click the "Save" button.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- jwsformsAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 12:43 PMThanks but it seems to have now rectified itself, I didnt change anything. It was doing it on all of my forms with the name and date fields.
Admissions Officer; Office Manager
The John Warner School
(Monday to Thursday 07:15 to 15:00)
Tel: 01992 462889 ext. 153