- flemmingAsked on January 22, 2018 at 07:37 AM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:59 AM
I failed to reproduce the problem:
1. Used Field Manager
2. Original Form was unaffected
Can you try again please?
If you can reproduce this problem, will you provide us with the steps to do so?
- movzAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 03:05 PM
Odd, I'll be doing that process soon and will screen grab it then. So if it happens again I'll post it here. Stay tuned.
It was quickly fixed but still annoying. I have experienced a few mis-haps like that, things that suddenly goes south once you correct something in builder, un-clear if those could be due to css conflict but it only happens when in Advanced designer...
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 10:55 AM
So importing from A to B works. That's good. Because that's the way most people will work.
Thanks for testing.
If you require and further assistance, please get back to us.