- RextheRuntAsked on October 03, 2012 at 01:37 PM
I was investigating why there where so few respnses to my forms and have now discovered that all the schools who try to access the forms are being denied.
The account does not appear to be blocked as I can still see the forms from a normal home connection.
Is there something about our local LEA that jotform dosn't like? I'm sure they worked when they were first set up.
No passwords are requested, only the e-mail address of the sender is required
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 03:41 PM
I have tested the form and have not been able to reproduce the issue.
I am guessing that it may be due to a setting on their local network. Maybe a firewall preventing them from freely navegating the web. It may be a good idea to contact the IT help-desk of the schools who were not able to access the form.
I have checked your account and all is working as it should. If you have more information about the issue and maybe a warning message, we'll be glad to continue to assist you with this.
- RextheRuntAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 05:10 AM
Suspect your right, an example of the warning message below -
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 05:30 AM
Our system automatically bans IP addresses that are being repeatedly used for phishing. After conducting a thorough investigation though, I found out that the ban was not merited.
With that in mind, I went ahead and added the said IP to our whitelist. The school network should be able to access JotForm again.
- RextheRuntAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 06:14 AM
Great! that's working again. Thanks for the very quick response
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 06:16 AM
You're very much welcome!