- JudyAsked on January 22, 2018 at 09:55 AM
- MarvihAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 11:40 AM
Can you please give us the URL/Link of the form you filled up, so we can do a checkup if it is really a Legit company/form.
Please take note that we do not tolerate scams using our platform so it would greatly help us if you could provide additional information regarding the incident.
- JudyAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 02:43 PMHello,
I filled out a form in Expedite Q and somehow within that process I must have clicked on a link. I would really appreciate you looking into to see if this was a fraudulent way of someone getting secure personal information.
Please keep me posted on what you find out.
- MarvihAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 02:57 PM
Unfortunately I can't seem to find the form with that Title. Do you remember any website URL you entered which the form is can be found ?
I also checked your email address "Judith.L.email@example.com" and I can't seem to find email logs sent to your email address.
Any additional regarding the form you filled up would be a great help in tracing it.
- JudyAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 04:43 PMHere is what was in the from field of the email I received - firstname.lastname@example.org
And here is the website that charged my credit card http://expediteq.com/
This so concerning to me as I said earlier the email I received had all my personal information including my passport number, name, drivers license - this is a terrible thing.
Any insight you can provide would be extremely helpful.
- MarvihAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 06:19 PM
It seems that the user has already deleted their form since they already reached the limit. The submission data are also deleted already since it will be included once they delete the form.
- JudyAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 11:43 PMThen can I feel ok that my personal date is secure? That the form I received from Jotform with all my information is deleted and not intercepted by a fraudulent company?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 04:47 AM
I inspected the form that you filled and I decided to suspend the account on which the form was created. I will ask our reviewers team to inspect the form and check if the form was legit or not.
- JudyAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 08:43 AMI really appreciate that and please let me know what you find out. Like I said I am very concerned about this issue with my personal
Again thank you for you help and responsiveness.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 10:59 AM
We will update you via this thread when the reviewers team to inspect the form.
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 03:01 PM
Thank you Judith for contacting us.
Upon review of the above mentioned form in which you used expediteq.com
We as form builders allow ,under security measures, for information that is sensitive to be collected under the premise that our clients use the appropriate integration tools available.
Meaning you CAN provide sensitive data that will be encrypted and secured with payment integrations available for credit card and for banking transactions.
We also allow the collection of the NUMBERS of identifications but NOT the upload of a document as sensitive as certificates since only government agencies are allowed to collect on copies, scanned or otherwise digital of such. Meaning you CAN give out the number, not the picture of it. Our Phishing Detection System will allow for this forms to work only if the requirements are met.
In regards to the one you questioned about we found it is only suggesting to " attach" the digital copies of your identifications or certificates, for which we did not find an UPLOAD button that will allow them to do so. For which there would have been a violation of terms.
To be on the safe side, allow yourself only to give out this information to government agencies.
We will address this with the customer in order to rectify this matter in the form, and not to give a wrong impression. We did find the link that will allow to choose a government agency.
- JudyAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 07:43 AMGreat, thank you.
Also have you heard of this formsite? This is what popped after I completed the transaction with Expedite Q. Then oddly I received the email for Jotform with all my information. The whole thing was just weird.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 09:55 AM
Formsite is another online form creator.
It must have been just a pop-up ad,because the autoresponder is from Jotform.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.