- ChrissyThurmondAsked on January 22, 2018 at 09:59 AM
- JotForm UX ResearcherburcucAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:09 AM
You can recover deleted form from Trash located in your My Forms page.
Please check this user guide for more information: How to Restore Deleted Forms
- ChrissyThurmondAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:31 AM
I got it back. Thank you ... how do I delete files to free up space. ?
- ChrissyThurmondAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 11:09 AM
Hellooo... I need to free up space to get our website running again
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 11:12 AM
If you want to free up space, you need to remove your submissions which have file uploads(attachment) in it.
Before that, you might want to take a backup of it.
Follow this guide to know how can you take backup of your submissions.
I can see you have over limit your Upload quota.
Please follow this link and find the submissions with upload in it and delete them.
Hope this will help.
If you have any further query, please let us know.