- AmyAsked on January 22, 2018 at 10:14 AM
I am attempting to sign in with MACUMA login which i use everyday, and the button wont acknowledge that i am signing in. I usually get auto-signed in but today it didn't do that either. I need to get in ASAP for my events. Thank you and i look forward to hearing back from you.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:31 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now. Please have a try and do let us know if you encounter the same problem.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- AmyAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:43 AMI am trying to use Firefox as my browser and I am still having the same
issue, I just tried again.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:54 AM
Could you please tell us your username because the only account I found out associated email@example.com is a quest account.
- AmyAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 11:43 AMOur company username is: MACUMA_Registration
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 12:50 PM
Thank you for the additional information.
May I suggest that you try to clear the caches of your Firefox browser and try to log in again after, please?
Feel free to get back to us if after doing that the issue still persists.
- AmyAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 02:43 PMThat worked. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 03:17 PM
Thank you for confirming that it now works.
Feel free to contact us again anytime if you have questions about your forms and/or account.