- blueballoonschoolAsked on January 22, 2018 at 11:13 AM
The registration forms are only going to email@example.com and not to firstname.lastname@example.org as well even though we have both listed. Can you please help?
- MarvihAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 12:14 PM
It is because your Notification Email is bound to a condition.
You can add the email address "email@example.com" in your Change Email Recipient condition. You can add multiple emails in one condition (maximum of 10) separated by a comma ( , ).
Then hit SAVE.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks.
- blueballoonschoolAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 12:43 PMSee screenshot below! I don’t think we’re talking about the same thing! There isn’t a way to insert a comma here.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Rachel Lipson | Founder & CEO | Blue Balloon Songwriting
BlueBalloonSchool.com | 917 608 2433 | Facebook | Instagram
Ages 3-9 : Blue Balloon Songwriting for Small People
Ages 10-18 + Adults : Pitch & Propeller Songs and Instruction
In-home music lessons in NYC, The Hamptons and Nashville.
- MarvihAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 01:02 PM
I can't seem to see the screenshot you attached. Please check this guide on how to post a screenshot on your reply https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum.
The comma (,) should be each after email address on your Change Email Recipient condition.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 10:14 AM
I have checked your form and it seems that the issue you asked is resolved.
We received several posts from you, but I can't seem to find any question to us there.
If there is something we could assist, please let us know.